Summer is almost over, which means back-to-school season is fast-approaching. Time is of the essence to get those last road trips in. If you are planning any trips with your little ones, you are going to need to be keep them entertained, so you can focus on driving. Keep your kids entertained with these quick tips:
- Turn your backseat into a movie theater, complete with a mobile entertainment system, and of course, popcorn!
- Pack a treasure chest filled with non-perishable, non-messy snacks, coloring books, stickers, and toys.
- Break out the iPad and find some fun and engaging apps.
- Bring some creative snacks, such as a cheerio necklace.
- Make sure to plan pit stops in advance, so you can take a break from driving and your little ones can stretch their legs.
- How about a road trip playlist? Put together some sings destined to have you and your kids singing along.
- Last but not least, keep a secret stash of toys handing. When everything else has failed to work, and your kids are asking “are we there yet,” this bag is your last chance.
It becomes even more of a challenge to keep your kids entertained on the road if you experience an unexpected breakdown. Before you head out on the road, bring your vehicle to South Park Tire & Auto, and we will make sure you are good to go. Schedule an appointment for an inspection. We are conveniently located at 8081 South Broadway, Littleton, CO 80122. We’re open Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM through 6:00 PM.