Last month, we talked about preparing for your road trip. Now, we are ready to go, but where are you headed? We are fortunate that we live in such a lovely place -- within driving destinations worthy of memorable moments and of course, Instagram photos. Here are the best road trips near Littleton, CO:
- Rocky Mountain National Park: if you are interested in an outdoor adventure, Rocky Mountain National Park should be your go-to destination. Complete with opportunities for rock climbing, hiking, bird-watching, swimming, and sightseeing, to just name a few, this location has something in store for everyone.
- Breckenridge: If you are looking for a quick destination into the mountains, “Breck” has something for everyone -- skiing, fine dining, and luxury lodging options.
- Glenwoods Ridge: For something more mellow, Glenwoods Ridge, complete with hot springs, shopping, and canyon tours, is perfect.
- Crested Butte: This location is easily the best mountain town in the state. You can brave some of the steepest slopes in North America during winter or enjoy some of fine dining.
- Silverton: This little town is something straight out a Wild West movie complete with saloons, country shopping parlors, and railroad. This would be a fun trip to take with your children.
Before you embark on your road trip, embark on a trip to South Park Tire & Auto in Littleton, CO. We want to make sure your trip goes off without a hitch. Schedule an appointment for an inspection. We are conveniently located at 8081 South Broadway, Littleton, CO 80122. We’re open Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM through 6:00 PM.